Re: Guys guys!!! Don't you know that YES, there EXISTED a person named Indiana Jones???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port190.maxc04.bignet.net on May 07, 1999 at 13:04:20:

In Reply to: Guys guys!!! Don't you know that YES, there EXISTED a person named Indiana Jones??? posted by MC on May 07, 1999 at 06:40:16:

: Damn! I red the answers to a previews post of mine, and some guys answered that there has not existed an Indiana Jones person. Inbelievable! They know nothing? There is even a VIDEO TAPE (old cameras, like the 1940's, black-white with that trembling screen where u can hardly make out everything), that lasts about half a minute, where Indiana (u can see only his back) enters a piramid holding a torch! And the speaker says (the tape has no sound, the sound was added later) "Here we can see Indiana Jones entering the pyramid of 'I-dont-remember-what'". That's no fiction, that's a documentary! Of course, it is sure to be a great difference between the real Indy and Indy we saw in cinema. But still, there exists an Indiana Jones person... Even if his name wasn't Henry Jones Junior!

MC, I think you saw the clever faux newsreel on the TV special about Disney's "Temple of the Forbidden Eye" ride!! It's very similar to what you are describing!

Thanks,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: