Highly interesting...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm1-027.inetnebr.com on May 07, 1999 at 16:16:16:

In Reply to: How old were you Indyfans when you saw your very first Indiana Jones movie? posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on May 07, 1999 at 15:15:39:

: Yeah, I thought that would be an interesting question to ask. I was 11 when I saw my first Indiana Jones movie back in winter 1993 (I saw the other two in April or May 1994). How about the rest of you Indyfans.

Ha! It was the same for me, April of 1993, when I was thirteen years old. The CBS network premeired their showing of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on a Sunday night of that month, and that was my very first viewing of an Indy movie. I remember liking it, but my real interest in the character and the series didn't spark until the next year, when CBS showed it again. That's when it all took off!

Also, my parents went to see Raiders of the Lost Ark back when it first came out in theaters. I was only one year old, but I was there in the theater with them. My mom told me that I actually DID watch most of it... but of course I can't remember a thing about it.

Aragorn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]