Re: "Sajnu will guide you."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben, friend of Indy from integrityonline30.com on May 08, 1999 at 07:42:17:

In Reply to: "Sajnu will guide you." posted by sajnu on May 07, 1999 at 21:22:01:

: Hi Ben, here's the codes. To keep this simple, I won't use the names of the symbols, just what they look like. I'll also number each one.
: So, 1=triangle, 2=upside down u, 3=Y with a line down middle, 4=E, 5=I with a circle in middle

: The following are the passwords for the Easy level, since there's not any difference when playing on the other two settings (other than difficulty).
: This lets you enjoy the movie-themed stages without having to focus so much on staying alive!
: I've got the other difficulty codes, but I'll give you a Game Genie code that'll let you play through those without dying so you can get all the codes.
: I'm also providing the Game Genie code just in case it's true that these codes won't work on your copy of the game.

: Raiders: A. 5,4,3,2 B. 2,1,4,5 C. 3,4,4,5
: Temple: D. 1,5,1,2 E. 1,5,2,4 F. 5,1,5,3
: Crusade: G. 5,2,3,2 H. 1,3,5,2 I. 4,2,1,4 J. 5,3,1,5

: The letters tell you what at point in the stage the code will place you.
: Since they aren't given before every level, you sometimes have to play through several levels,
: to get to a level you want, even with the code. It's split up as follows:

: Raiders: 1.Temple 2.Boulder (A) 3.Nepal 4.Bar (B) 5.Cairo 6.Hay Ride 7. Cairo at Night
: 8.Dig Site 9.Well of Souls 10.Escape (C) 11.Island 12.Ark

: Temple: (D) 1.Club Obi-Wan 2.Shanghai (E) 3.Raft 4.Pankot Palace (F) 5.Temple of Doom
: 6.Mine 7.Mine Car 8.Rope Bridge

: Crusade: (G) 1.Venice (H)2.Castle 3.Outside Castle (I) Zeppelin 5.Bi-plane
: (J) 6.Tank 7.Three Trials 8.Donovan

: Here's the Game Genie codes. You can still die if you fall off a cliff, or get left behind in the
: fire during the Bar level. Otherwise, you can breeze through the game and not even the Boulder can
: harm you! Plus, I always thought they made the last level much harder than the rest of the game, so
: that won't give any trouble either!

: Invicibility: C2B4-4D64
: Infinite Grenades: C2B6-37OF
: Infinite Continues: 3CAB-CE82

: Hope this wasn't too much! I wrote all of this down years ago when the game came out because I loved the game, but couldn't find
: any good reference for it. So good luck and enjoy the game.

: PS. In case you haven't figured it out yet, during the Bar level in Nepal, you need to quickly
: make your way to the top of the Bar. Once there you fight Toht.

Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]