Re: 100 most powerful people in hollywood article in Premiere!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Granulata.dw.net on May 08, 1999 at 21:46:04:

In Reply to: Re: 100 most powerful people in hollywood article in Premiere!!! posted by Brisco on May 08, 1999 at 14:00:27:

: : Also great articles on the summer movies....Random Hearts not mentioned once at all ever. Not even in the "others" category. Obviously they don't expect that to earn more than 30 million or some stupid number like that.

: That's because Random Hearts isn't a summer movie anymore. It's coming out this fall, supposedly because HF's performance is Oscar-worthy. (But that could possibly be the studio trying to put a good spin on the fear that it wouldn't compete well in a summer crowd.) But if it were coming out in the summer, it would DEFINITELY be on Premiere's list. A Harrison Ford movie is ALWAYS big news.
: Brisco

Thanks for the news....I was just reading a movie review about The Mummy and the writer wrote something like "Sure
Brendan Fraser isn't Harrison Ford, but even Harrison Ford isn't himelf..." That's kinda sad. I almost started crying. Harrison needs something big that will get him back on top. He's in a bit of a movie slump since Air Force One, of course that could have something to do with only doing one movie a year, while other guys are doing maybe 2 or 3.
I just hope everyone doesn't think he's going off the deep end...
A major major major Harrison Ford lover,
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: