Re: For US Indyfans, a new Wested jacket for sale....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on May 11, 1999 at 06:38:54:

In Reply to: Re: For US Indyfans, a new Wested jacket for sale.... posted by Danno on May 10, 1999 at 14:31:24:

: : : This is an unusual offer, I know, and to all my out of "States" friends, please excuse the "US" only offer, but I need a quick turn around on this. I have a brand new Wested "Raiders" non-distressed size 44 regular jacket for sale. I currently own two "Raiders" jackets, and have had an opportunity to purchase an article and need the finances to obtain same, therefore the jacket is being offered for sale. It will come by US Priority Mail in the original Wested Leather bag with the Certificate of Authenticity, and if a settlement can be concluded before the end of the week, I'll even include a brand new can of recommended leather dressing and instructions that were obtained from Wested at no extra charge. I'm offering this jacket for $260, plus shipping and insurance. I'm offering this to my fellow forum members before I take it to eBay, as I know that there are folks here in the US who haven't had the opportunity to buy one of these great jackets because of the time constraint, as well as the extra custom charges and have been shut out of eBay auctions at the last minute of bidding. Serious inquires contact me by email. I'll answer any questions off-line. I appreciate your consideration. Regards. Michaelson

: : The jacket has been sold. Thanks to all who responded. This is a HUGE help. Regards. Michaelson

: : Thats decent offering it to the forum first. Danno

Appreciate that, but you have to take of family first, right? And the individual who is buying it is a regular forum poster, so that's good too. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]