Re: Whip carriers, pants & gloves... & more?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BAM from p43-sparrow-gui.tch.virgin.net on April 15, 1998 at 13:03:19:

In Reply to: Re: Whip carriers, pants & gloves... & more? posted by Max Schulte on April 15, 1998 at 12:27:16:

Max,

Don't own a Webley - yet. Still trying to decide wether to go for the Webley or the S & W or the Colt Service (looks like the best bet).
I have a Webley holster though - original isee with action wear & tear - fascinating to look at!

Sad story for those outside the UK. Last year our Government outlawed all handguns over .22 cal. Short story is a heck of alot of Webley's, S & W, Colts etc. got melted down. A few where smart enough to have them deactivated in time. Crazy or what?

LL Bean - Tel no. 1-207-552-6878. I think this is US codes etc. Ask for a catalogue. Havent had an up to date one for over a year now. Gues you need to order regularly!

The shirt colours is "Stone" - an off white with a hint of green somewhere - but definitely NOT khaki. Suggestion: if you find a shirt close to Indy's - get 2. use the spare to make shoulder lapels and the strips that run from the lapels to the pocket tops then from the pocket bottoms all the way down. I've done this (well my mother has!) and it works fine. Again LL Bean have shirts quite close. Plain everyday cotton!

Regards,

BAM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: