Even worse..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Groo from ppp-207-193-186-75.kscymo.swbell.net on May 11, 1999 at 19:00:12:

In Reply to: You think you got it tough... posted by Rik Duel on May 11, 1999 at 16:42:48:

Well, my story goes like this... After seeing Raiders, my mom actually broke down and ordered all the available items in the (the actual name of the store escapes me, Sears I think) catalog around November. It was around Dec. 15 when we received the ominous letter. You see all you ravenous fans had already bought EVERYTHING and they had nothing left to send except a refund of our check. Talk about a heart-breaking experience. Now try this one on for size, after the new year I was shopping in Des Moines with my dad and step mom, I had searched high and low to find a toy store that carried the Indy items in the 3 pathetic malls to no avail. Then just before it was time for us to leave, my step sister tells me she saw the Indy figures and playsets on the other side of the mall. By this time my dad had his fill of chasing me from store to store and informed me we would be leaving. So you see, at least you got some of your Indy stuff while you were still young enough to enjoy it. As for me, you bet your ass I am going buy this baby. I suggest you do the same. Second chances don't come around that often.
My Observations,
Groo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: