Re: LL BEan stuff....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2.frmt1.sfba.home.com on April 15, 1998 at 18:20:07:

In Reply to: Re: LL BEan stuff.... posted by Michaelson on April 15, 1998 at 13:16:03:

: : Good quality from Bean. I've only ever bought their red bodywarmer (vest) for a Back to the Future Marty McFly costume. Concentrating on Indy now though.

: : Did you know bean did a boot that was almost identical to the Alden's? They were in the first catalog i received but not since. I still have that cat. with the pic of the boots.

: : regards,

: : BAM

: There's an 800 number for customer service in the catalog. Why don't you call them and see if they have the boot in stock. A lot of times they cycle products through the seasons, and don't advertise everything that they actually have on hand. I've done it before and been able to get things that way from LL Bean. Good company to deal with! Regards. Michaelson

L.L. Bean has a web page with an online catalog. The URL is http://www.llbean.com/
Unfortunately, they only take online orders from the U.S, but they also have information about regular paper catalogs and foreign orders.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]