I am trying to find out the brand of this damn good Indy figure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h145.s71.ts30.hinet.net on May 14, 1999 at 05:27:39:

In Reply to: agree posted by Azuma on May 14, 1999 at 05:20:28:

I am ask my partner to figure out which company will released this figure in Japan, China and HK. Hope he can find out something.

Azuma
PS I am selling action figures on line in my country and that's my part time job.

: You know sometimes Japanese limited figure will become unlimited after few months of its released date, and that is what I afraid about. If this figure become a unlimited edition and the price will go much lower just like what Brain said, if not, then it would be hard to find again, coz' Japanese are crazy on buying limited stuffs. But I think this figure will cost around US$200 if it is unlimited edition and produced by the same company which made Stave Mcqueens figure before.

: Azuma

:

: : I thought I'd chance an e-mail to Hasbro customer service, since the description of the doll is as having a Hasbro Classic Collection body.

: : They don't know anything about it so it is obviously NOT official.

: : I think it was Azuma who mentioned a Japanese company being behind it. From what I've gathered, this seems to be the case.

: : From the pics it looks great, but we all know hoe good things look on the box or in a brochure and occassionally how badly the inside product compares.

: : I think if this production goes ahead, we'll see a dramtic drop in price nearer the time of it's release.

: : Just my thoughts...
: : Brian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: