Re: Umm.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Imelda Michael from 202.188.106.140 on April 15, 1998 at 23:10:26:

In Reply to: Umm..... posted by PHIL BELONGS IN A MUSEUM BLAKE on March 02, 1998 at 03:52:29:

: Hi. My name's Phil and this is my first day on the forum. Having been an Indy fan for as long as I can remember I thought it best I should write as I am very interested in everyone's views on Indy 4. I also saw "Film 98" and was surprised by the Indy 4 question (thinking that this would be another boring interview retreading the old ground of what it meant to make "Schindler"). Spielberg certainly didn't shy away from it. Indeed, he seemed very talkative- particularly on the subject of Sean Connery, joking that he is a shrewd negotiator when it comes to the subject of money. What at first I dismissed as rumour finally seems to be in the works. And what a better time to make it than now? Spielberg is just finishing "Saving Private Ryan", Lucas is in post production with with that other movie (what was it?) and Ford's latest picture, "The Age of Aquarius", has just fallen through. Come on lads, "deeds not words". By the way, I am a big Young Indy and Sean Patrick Flanery fan and anyone who thinks likewise= e-mail me! PHIL.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]