Re: Query: Which lesser characters could carry their own film or novel??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 1Cust33.tnt1.troy.oh.da.uu.net on May 17, 1999 at 08:55:12:

In Reply to: Query: Which lesser characters could carry their own film or novel?? posted by ROB on May 17, 1999 at 00:35:33:

: You know how there are "Star Wars" novels starring Boba Fett and Wedge and other less-known characters from the movies? Well, which minor characters in the Indiana Jones pantheon do you think would make an interesting star of their own film or novel. I have two characters that I think would be cool in their own stories.
: First is Jock, the pilot at the beginning of "Raiders." He only has two lines of dialog and less than two minutes of screen time but he makes a good impression and would be great in his own adventure. He's a pilot-for-hire and seems like an adventurer in his own right. He's also an avid fisherman and has a cool pet and keeps his sense of humor in a tight situation. I get the impression that he finds himself in dangerous spots a lot and is cool under pressure.
: Second, I think a good book could be written about Katanga and the crew of the Bantu Wind. I'll bet they have lots of great sea adventures in exotic ports of call plus they have that air of illegality about them that would make them interesting and appealing to women of seedy repuation all over the world.
: Who would you choose to star in their own adventure?

: Sallah would probably make a good novel on his own too. Danno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]