Re: but can you name all the actors that appeared in both trilogies? YES I CAN!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-361.public.rwc.webtv.net on May 17, 1999 at 14:08:56:

In Reply to: but can you name all the actors that appeared in both trilogies? posted by Michael on May 16, 1999 at 23:43:37:

:
: : #5: Most of the people who played in Indiana Jones also played in Star Wars. Like on Crusade, the guy who played Hitler played Admiral Ozzel.

: well, he's one. but there's a few others. and i'm not just talking about harrison ford, but porkins, general veers, and someone whose name escapes me at this late hour...i'm sure someone will enlighten me...

Here they are. Ian McDiarmid: Yound Indy's Uncle and Emperor Palpatine. Julian Glover: Donovan in Last Crusade and General Veers. Michael Sheard: Hitler in Last Crusade and Admiral Ozzel. Julie Eccles: Irene in Last Crusade and Jan Ors in Dark Forces and Rebel Assault II Video Games. William Hootkins: Major Eaton in Raiders and Porkins in ANH. Pernilla August: Princess Sophies nanny, Emillie in the Vienna 1908 Episode of Young Indy and Shmi Skywalker in TPM. Have I enlightened you yet? oh and Webley I did mention the scene when Indy is holding the bazuka in the air being the place where Luke and Ben met. I said it as "When Belloq swallows the fly at the end of the movie" that was the only way I could put it, it is like a blooper in a way.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]