Lost Continent?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sajnu from host-209-214-176-14.cae.bellsouth.net on May 17, 1999 at 22:29:16:

Will "Indiana Jones and the Lost Continent" turn out to be the real Indy4? I hope it doesn't turn out to be any of the alleged scripts that have been floating around for years. I did think the Garden of Life had potential, but a lot of films have used that now. Star Trek V was basically the search for eden, and even that one from last year, Insurrection, had a similar plot.

I still wish they would've made this sooner. Imagine if they had saved Jurassic Park's special effects for an Indy movie. I know some people don't want a 4th installment, but I think they need to make at least one more and use the new technology to really make it something special. Raiders and its sequels always had the best special effects for their time, so I don't understand why Lucas and Spielberg haven't used the new advances to further the series.

Anyway, I still think it should come out before JP3. I don't know why he is in such a hurry to make another JP sequel anyway.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]