Re: About the jackets...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8iq.dialup.mindspring.com on May 18, 1999 at 07:26:53:

In Reply to: About the jackets... posted by Sascha #13 on May 18, 1999 at 06:25:57:

: Can anybody tell me something about the differences of the three different wested-jackets ? I know what the wested homepage says, but are the differences between the jackets obvious, or are they just tiny details ? And which one do you have ? I'd like to order me one, but I still don't know which one. I tried to help myself by taking a close look on the jackets in the movies, but it's really hard to make out any differences, at least that is my opinion.
: I'd appreciate your help...

: Sascha #13

Peter Botwright says if they made 10 Indy films there would be 10 different versions of the jacket, because the costume designers are always changing things and then changing their mind. The Temple and Crusade jackets were about 1" longer in the body length, although this really won't matter so much if you are getting a custom size. The Crusade has a larger collar and metal press snaps on the collar and bottom of the storm flap. The Temple and Raiders jacket really look the same, but the Crusade jacket is a bit different. Get whichever one you like best! I have the Crusade version because I thought it was the best looking in the movies.

Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]