Re: In Nazi Territory

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas c|:) from attwwp.alcatel.at on May 20, 1999 at 02:01:01:

In Reply to: In Nazi Territory posted by Deirdre on May 19, 1999 at 04:15:40:

:

: Oh, in the past several people have already posted their adventures to far-off lands. Might as well, post mine.

: I've been in Germany for 1 week now and I am really disappointed that I have not come across my own little Indy adventure.

That doesn't surprise me. I have never thought of Germany as an adventurous place... They are far too serious there ;o)

: Seriously, I would like to ask those German Indyfans, where and how they avail of their IJ Novels here and erm, where one could get a good Fedora.

You can't find the books in big bookstores, right. That's because the last translated novel was Philosopher's Stone and the bookstores always remove bookseries from the shelfs if there's nothing new for some month. You should really hit smaller bookstores and game shops (not toy stores - look for game shops for adults that offer all that strategy games and Roleplaying games stuff, they alway have a good selection of SciFi and Fantasy - including IJ - too).

: If I would like to order one of Hohlbein's novels, how do I do that? Is London a better place to search?

If you are in Germany you can try to order in any bookstore but it will take them at least one or two weeks to get the books - if the publisher still has copies left.

sas c|:)

: Deirdre
: ============
: ===
: =================

: This would also explain if I might not be able to answer some people's emails in here for sometime...but that doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T write. I'll try my best to reply as soonest!
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]