Re: IN the new SW sndtrk. I noticed this a lot. (Damn that was bad grammar!)nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 209-130-180-41.nas-1.MON.frontiernet.net on May 20, 1999 at 18:11:41:

In Reply to: I the knew SW sndtrk. I noticed this a lot. posted by Indy on May 20, 1999 at 18:10:43:

: It is obvious in most of the tracks. Ther is a particular track which obviously has some inspiration from ToD. LOL! Williams inspired himself!

: Indy

:
: : : I noticed this a lot. Of course everyone knows the Indy crew is the (well almost) the Star Wars crew. But on some songs you hear the mix a little too good but in an Indy point of view. like these:

: : : The theme when Indy and Col. Vogul come face to face in the tank as he jumps on or the theme heard that comes on anytime the Col. or Nazis appear in Last Crusade. If you mix that up with the Raiders march what do you get? The theme when Luke was fighting bad guys and Weequay, and all them on the Sarlaac. And Shorty's theme is a more circus like parody of the Imperial March. A good part of the Short Round Theme is heard when Shorty is climbing on the water thing trying to get the Maharajah holding the doll. And on Raiders when Indy is trying to find Marion it KIND OF sounds like the Opening of Star Wars(You know after "A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far Far Away"). And most of the other Indy themes has that flow like the Star Wars themes. Oh yeah and Willies theme sounds similar to the Han and Leia Love Theme. Got any more??

: : ...I would say Marion's Theme is more like the Han and Leia love theme. It is exactly the same tune, only different instruments are played (and maybe perhaps, in a different tone, like D minor or something like that)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]