Ignore the above moron please... (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Indy from user-37kaggq.dialup.mindspring.com on May 21, 1999 at 15:45:00:

In Reply to: Stiff Shit Honey - We Don't Always Get What We Want posted by on May 21, 1999 at 00:33:23:

: : : : : Entertainment Weekly has a cover story on Star Wars this week that
: : : : : mentions Episode II. They say Lucas is scheduled to begin shooting
: : : : : it in June of 2000. So, aside from writing the script, he should be
: : : : : available to help out on Indy 4 until then. This does make for a tight
: : : : : schedule, but then, they shouldn't have waited so long to make another
: : : : : Indy now should they!

: : : : Spielberg will be directing it, so Lucas won't be involved as much. They were heavy into production design and everything in 1981 for Return of the Jedi, and they were filming Raiders in 1980. Lucas is used to tight schedules. Plus, he's very cost efficient and would never let shooting go out of hand. It'll happen. My newspaper said so.

: : When people call Harrison "Harry". Harrison sounds so much better. I know that sounds really picky but I just can't stand it when people assign such an ugly nick to such a beautiful man. And he is beautiful.
: : LFM
: : Oh and to get back to the subject...I think that HARRISON will be alright with his schedule. He's probably already started shooting one of his next films and if he's smart, he'll find room for indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]