And Who the $#@& do you think YOU are?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on May 21, 1999 at 16:15:41:

In Reply to: Who the hell do you think you are? posted by Tessa on May 21, 1999 at 13:13:59:

: God or something? Remember Kali-Ma was killed in the Temple of Doom.

: Hey, we all have our own ideas of Indiana Jones..If you don't like my stories just don't read them. No one's forcing you to. I just thought about the chronicles bookends and figured to get an idea of his family...sorry to offend you...and anyone else on the forum.

: Now why don't we all go on home and take a nap. I've got a terrible headache.

: Tessa

He's someone who has an opinion, and I believe stated it very well. He read your stories to see your spin of the stories, and decided it wasn't what jived with his "likes". As you also read, Micah has the opposite opinion, and stated so very clearly as well. That's the neat thing about a forum, you CAN have two or more sets of differing ideas, agree, disagree, or agree TO disagree and move on with discussions. I could get up on a soap box and shake a finger at this juncture, but I think you get my drift. I believe he KNOWS who he is, and made some interesting observations as he sees them. Whether or not I agree with him is incidental here. I totally applaud his candor, and at least there can be a point and a counter point, can't there? Yes, a nap is in order I believe. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]