Haven't you ever seen field of dreams??? That's where I got the shrinks thing. I was just using it, it wasn't serious. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Galianoae.dw.net on May 22, 1999 at 09:16:23:

In Reply to: Re: Exactly!! posted by Jeff on May 21, 1999 at 16:28:07:

: : : There is nothing wrong with the opening sequence of Last Crusade. I think it is cool to learn why Indy is who he is. And yes, Kali-Ma, George Lucas has thought up the WHOLE story for Star Wars twenty years ago. Ok?
: : Yeah really....Why do you think he made the first three installments of Star Wars 4, 5, and 6????? Duhhhh even I can figure that one out. I mean do trilogies usually start off with the number 4????
: : And I loved the opening sequence to Last Crusade. It was interesting to see where all the stuff came from. Sorry, but to me, you're a head-case. You must be seeing a whole team of shrinks.
: : LFM
: One question: Why are you calling this guy a headcase when he has simply outlined his OPINION, point by point and in an intelligent manner? If this is grounds for name-calling, then maybe people should be wary next time they bring up Mr Ford's hair, E.T. as a sidekick or anything remotely Star Wars related.
: Jeff

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]