Re: To Brett (Yasim) Lambert in regards to a recent post.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Meg from spider-wg074.proxy.aol.com on May 22, 1999 at 17:22:23:

In Reply to: To Brett (Yasim) Lambert in regards to a recent post. posted by Dietrich on May 22, 1999 at 13:52:28:

: IF George Lucas thought up the ENTIRE Star Wars story twenty years ago (and didn't change anything or make anything up as he went) then WHY oh WHY did he force us to watch Luke drool over his SISTER for TWO movies if he knew that they WERE siblings????? HUHHHHHHHH???? And why weren't those midichlorians mentioned in Episodes 4, 5 or 6???? If they had the technology to take a midichlorian count thirty years before Star Wars - I'm sure that Ben could have run a scan on Luke. Unless of course, George came up with a new idea that he liked and felt that it worked with what was already filmed. Oh, I'm sorry- that's right... he thought it all up twenty years ago.

Well, I agree with Indy down below about the mystery factor, and Lucas did think of the story when he made the last three episodes. He said that when making the first Star Wars, he created a back story, and didn't know that in years to come the backround information would become a whole movie itself. I think that's what Brett was trying to say. He did have the backstory, but not maybe the exact little details like those M-Things.

~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]