Real Michaelson?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from spider-ta031.proxy.aol.com on May 22, 1999 at 19:52:16:

In Reply to: And Who the $#@& do you think YOU are? posted by Michaelson on May 21, 1999 at 16:15:41:

The opening line usage of $#@& (FUC-you get the picture) seems a little out of character for the usually level headed Michaelson. Was that really you?

I think Tessa's anger was in reaction to Kali-Ma's total invalidation of her hard work. It wasn't an opinion - "I don't like your work for this reason" - but rather a blanket statement about the worth of her efforts in general. It also doesn't make a whole lot of sense, particularly given the fact that delving into Indy's family life, the development of his philosophies and his growth as a person is pretty much what a good chunk of the Chronicles were all about, whether any of us liked those particular episodes or not. And yes, George chose to use Indy to explore these things. Tessa has explored Indy's relations with his child. Lucas has explored Indy's relations with his father, his mother, his governess, his children (don't forget the book ends) and so on. So yes, Kali-Ma, apparently somebody's interested in the subject, even if it's not you.

Just my thoughts on it. Do with them what you will.
walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]