Re: I saw The Phantom Menace last night!!! It was awesome!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Galianoae.dw.net on May 22, 1999 at 20:50:37:

In Reply to: I saw The Phantom Menace last night!!! It was awesome!! posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on May 22, 1999 at 12:12:30:

: Yeah, James, myself and my mom went to a packed theatre and saw The Phantom Menace. It is an excellent movie, I was not disappointed. I like it better than Return of the Jedi, and Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. If you love the other 3, guaranteed, you will love this one. Plus, I didn't think Jar Jar Binks was that bad. I didn't mind him. He wasn't the best, but he wasn't the worst. The Gungan who I liked the least (but didn't mind) was Boss Nass. He acted like he wasn't right in the head. Bring on Episode II and III, and bring on Indy IV!!

My sister and her boyfriend went to see it tonight and they didn't like it much at all. They said that before it was so much more centered and simple and now it's a bit messy. They followed it fine, they just didn't like the different characters. People mag says that the plot is the same...Anikan (excuse the spelling) has to leave home to prove he's a jedi or whatever. Yada yada yada...I'm not really all that psyched to see it now. Too much hype.

bye,
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: