Re: Happy 10th Last Crusade.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from ivy.tc.pw.com on May 24, 1999 at 13:18:26:

In Reply to: Re: Happy 10th Last Crusade. posted by Abner on May 24, 1999 at 10:42:59:

: : Just watched Last Crusade to celebrate the 10th anniversary. Can you guys believe it's been that long?

: : Cheers,
: : Sean

:
: Wow. It was a long time ago (but not in a galaxy far, far away)- makes you feel old, doesn't it? I remember clearly how excited I was to see a new Indiana Jones movie- I was in Junior High School at the time. Crusade was the movie that clinched my obsession with Indy.

: Abner

You think YOU'RE old???... I saw it a few weeks before I graduated high school. I'm old!!! :(

Seriously, though, that was (in my opinion) the best summer for movies I can remember. Unlike most summers which usually have one (if any) blockbuster movie, the summer of '89 had many (Last Crusade, Batman, Lethal Weapon 2, and many others)! The most surprising thing about the movies that summer was that almost none of them had much pre-opening hype except for Batman, and even THAT was NOWHERE near the amount of hype that the Phantom Menace got!

Ah, the good old days! :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: