Re: EVERYONE READ THIS! - reply

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Movieman from ham-on1-42.netcom.ca on May 24, 1999 at 19:52:14:

In Reply to: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!! But be warned, it might not be pleasant!!! posted by raider on May 21, 1999 at 20:17:51:

Whoever is "upset" that there exists a Young Indy TV show I have only one thing to say to them - Don't watch them!
There are so many, many, many books and TV cartoons etc... about the Star Wars universe - with the continuing stories of Han and Luke et al.
Some people are happy with just the movies, like me, and have no desire to invest any time in discovering more about the characters etc...
But some people find enjoyment out of their further adventures - you can count me as one who enjoys watching the entire life of Indy. Who
are you to say why Indy was created - and for what purpose? Lucas created him and he continued to use his character to tell stories of one
character's entire lifetime! I think that is pretty neat - I don't know any other characters out there with that much knowledge about their
lives.
On a final note - don't bother replying in a heated rage - as this was not my intent either -but just to let you know that there is no point
in complaining about what other people receive enjoyment from.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]