Indy costume at convention

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy Jones from 209-30-178-200.flash.net on May 24, 1999 at 22:27:34:

On May 21-23, in Plano, Tx, Sci Fi Expo held a Star Wars Convention to celebrate the release of Episode One. I wore my Indiana Jones Costume because I didn't have a full Jedi Costume. Also at the convention was members of The Force.net. They were conducting a live webcast of the convention. Before the doors opened and we were standing in line outside, I was interviewed by them and was transmited live over the internet. They have now posted an archive of the convention and if anyone wants to see me and my Indy Costume go to theforce.net, click on the box to the right which describes a sci fi expo convention on May 21-23, at the broadcast.com site click on the "watch it" box below the scifi expo emblem, now click on the "watch it" box above these words:

Day two of the SciFi Expo begins with celebrity autographs, a "Little Shop of Sci-Fi" and or course, people in costumes.

I'm around 10:15 into the broadcast. You can click-hold the right arrow on your realvideo length bar to fast foward the 10:15

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]