Lucas quote about doing more Young Indy.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard from AS52-03-106.cas-kit.golden.net on May 25, 1999 at 12:11:56:

Leonard: I think a lot of people would cheer that decision. Peter says, "If you could go back in time to the 1970s, what advice would you give yourself?"
George: Peter, I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to go back to the 1970s. I actually feel very lucky that I've had such a positive life experience, especially in the 1970s. Especially while I was in school in the 1960s and the 1970s. I could never imagine half of what life has given me. I would have never expected to be here where I am. But I don't think that I could give myself any advice.

Leonard: Eric says, "What types of films are you interested in making after you finish these three prequels?"

George: Well, Eric, I've always said I wanted to go back and do non-linear non-story films. More personal kinds of movies. And I may go back and do that when I finish the 'Star Wars' series. I think I've also got a couple of TV shows that I'm interested in. The "Young Indiana Jones" experience I loved a great deal. I'd like to go back and do a little bit more of that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]