Re: Sucky sequel disease...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hans Christian van Nijkerk from 141.145.dialin.mxs.nl on May 26, 1999 at 09:35:38:

In Reply to: Sucky sequel disease... posted by ROB T. on May 25, 1999 at 22:45:58:

I'll tell you why I think the Last Crusade is better: Harrison Ford acts better in it, the movie's got more emotion (the father-son relationship) and Sean Connery is in it and plays a great role. The movie is also more serious in nature, (even though it contains lots of humor) which makes it more mature in a way. But I'd easily give Raiders a close second place. Excellent flic, no discussion. But I'm too young to have seen all the movies in the cinema (born in '82) so I can't judge the experience of having seen Raiders, and comparing that movie with the follow-ups. But I'm certainly looking forward to the fourth Indy picture (although it's annoying that I'm not certain when it actually is going to reach cinemas. Vague info.)
Temple of Doom has some great moments, but is without a doubt (in my opinion) the least Indy movie. (Don't take me wrong, I love the movie nevertheless.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]