You don't know the power of the dark side

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive89e.dialup.mindspring.com on May 26, 1999 at 22:12:58:

In Reply to: Re: Same with me.. maybe cuz you aint doin it right posted by Short Round on May 26, 1999 at 15:25:57:

:
: : : : I am known as nobody as of yet. I would like to join the discussion on the Jedi Council forum, but I can't. Some error pops up instead. Are you having the same problem or is it just my browser?

: : :
: : : I also get an error message. I can't access the forum from home, although I can read the posts from school. Too bad, because some of the topics are interesting.

: : : Abner

: : I also can't get on to the Jedi Council. I can view the posts, but I can't reply or post anything new altogether.

: : James Lambert

: the reason it dont work is because you have to sign up and get a permanent name with password etc.

No, I couldn't even get to the page to sign up. I think they were having problems with an overloaded server recently. I got on this time. My nick-name is "Lapti Nek". I just posted an Indiana Jones related topic in the "Spoilers Allowed" section. Come, join me!!!

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: