Put on the hat and the jacket, boys!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marion Ravenwood (I wish) from users.mccann.com on May 27, 1999 at 06:47:32:

In Reply to: Re: This obsession with Indy's clothes... posted by ROB T. on May 26, 1999 at 23:38:31:

If I were a guy I'd definitely dress like Indy! When I have enough money to buy a car, I'm going to get a jeep and have it painted like the vehicles in Jurassic Park. One of the greatest things about being a kid is something called "playing" and the other is "pretending". I'm a total kid at heart. Life is too desperately short to spend it being all serious and grown up. Maybe Halloween is such a favourite holiday among grownups because we all love getting dressed up as something/someone else -- but why should we have one appointed day when grownups are allowed to have fun? My boyfriend is dying to dress up as Obi Wan Kenobi and stride around NJ. I say go for it! I wouldn't be embarrassed. He dresses up like Indy all the time and I think he looks adorable. So please, PLEASE don't just hang your hats and jackets on the wall for decoration. WEAR THEM! I'd LOVE to run into one of you on the street dressed as Indy. You'd get a big smile from me. And the people who think you're strange are people who have no imagination and are boring and take themselves too seriously. As Peter Pan says, NEVER GROW UP!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]