Re: If they made new action figures, what characters would they be based on?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from gate2.twi.com on May 27, 1999 at 08:54:14:

In Reply to: If they made new action figures, what characters would they be based on? posted by The Man with the Hat on May 25, 1999 at 18:53:46:

Hey! Wow, I have a long list, and a ton of beat up old Kenner Indy action figures and one of these days, when I get good enough with the sculpey and milliput, I'm going nuts. Here's who I'd love to make:

CRUSADE
Kasim in his suit & fez from Venice but with a robe so he could be decked out for the desert too
Marcus Brody
Elsa Schneider
Walter Donovan
Vogel
Henry Jones Sr.
Sallah in his suit and fez

TEMPLE
Mola Ram
Short Round
a thugee or two

RAIDERS
Jock with pet snake Reggie
Mr.Katanga

I'd also love to make Sophie Hapgood from Fate of Atlantis and Infernal Machine...

Cheers - Dave

: Just wondering!! I recently got into sculpting things with Sculpy modling clay! I'm thinking about making figures. What obscure characters should I make? The main characters are obvious, i.e. Indy, Marion, Sallah, Belloq, Toht, Marcus, Willie, Short Round, Mola Ram, Lao Che and his sons, Chattar Lal, Henry Jones Sr., Donovan, Elsa, and so on. Hopefully, I'll make some play sets, too!! Any suggestions?

: Oh, by the way, I would like to find someone who could help me to make the action figure card w/ bubble. I have it laid out like I want it. Just don't know how to go about making it!

: Thanks,

: The Man with the Hat

: "Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: