Re: I am confident that Indy 4 is next............here's why

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust25.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on May 27, 1999 at 21:45:42:

In Reply to: Re: I am confident that Indy 4 is next............here's why posted by Steve on May 27, 1999 at 19:42:53:

: : I am confident that Indy 4 is next for Spielberg and Ford because if Ford had another project besides Indy 4 after What Lies Beneathe it would have been announced already....right? And I just read on Cinescape Insider that "The Sum of All Fears" is still in the script stages. A lot of people have said, including that jerk Harry Knowles from Ain't it Cool News, that "The Sum of All Fears" would definitely be next for Ford after What Lies Beneathe.......IT'S NOT!!! Also remember that Spielberg and Lucas are vacationing in Hawaii right now. I wonder what they could be talking about right now.....hmmmm. And for some of u on this forum who believe Rick McCallum's b.s about Indy 4 being filmed after Star Wars 3........forget about it!! It's going to happen in 2001 or NEVER.

: : "There will be another Indiana Jones."
: : -Steven Spielberg

: :
: : A Fan

: Well I just hope there will be at least one more before Ford gets to old to pull it off. I don't think the action will be toned down, in fact I look for it to be more rather than less. I will bet you though that Ford won't do much of his own stunt work as in the other three. This doesn't bother me in the least, as long as he is the actor playing Indy. I can't imagine anyone else playing that part. My attitude toward this whole question of Indy 4 is I'll believe it only when I see it. But that doesn't mean my fingers aren't crossed. Steve

I don't think that they need to tone down the action at all. Everyone keeps talking like harrison uses a walker or something. Hey may be getting older, but If I'm in that good of shape when I'm that old.... well yeah. Besides Harrison may have done some dangerous things before but he dosen't NEED to do them to make it a great Indy film. He probably will do a lot of his own stunts anyway...I mean he is know for putting stuntmen out of buisness.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]