Re: What Should I, Shortness of Stuff, get first??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on May 28, 1999 at 11:33:20:

In Reply to: What Should I, Shortness of Stuff, get first?? posted by Short Round on May 28, 1999 at 08:36:30:

: I am about to get a computer soon(I only got WebTV) And I was wondering. Should I get Indiana Jones Desktop Adventures, Fate of Atlantas, or Last Crusade game first? And does anyone know if The Last Crusade computer game is still out?? And I am thinking of getting the satchel(Wardrobe), whip, jacket, and Fedora but I don't know what to get first. What am I supposed to do then?!?!?!?!

: "Anything can happen" –Indy, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Well, regarding the gear, it complete depends on your bank roll. I would suggest you start out with the satchel, as it will have a multitude of uses regardless of the Indy connection. I would recommend next in order the fedora, followed by the jacket, then the whip. That's about the ascending order of the items by price. The fedora, if purchasing the "real McCoy", will run you price wise the same as the jacket, in the ball park of $250 - $300 just to toss out a price. The whip, $450 and up. Once again, I'm just quoting the actual stuff. There are bunches of excellent replicas you can hunt up that will hold you well until you reach the financial levels to purchase these high end items. In the mean time, the satchel, even with an honest to goodness Noel Howard strap, should run you in the $35 to $50 range if you shop well. I go my first satchel for $12 through a militaria collectors page, so they're out there for the finding if you just do some shopping. Good luck, and have fun! It really is a quest to find these items for less that the set advertised market prices. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]