theforce.net

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.13 on May 28, 1999 at 14:35:35:

In Reply to: Re: YES! posted by sajnu on May 27, 1999 at 13:07:42:

: Actually, this is about the only fan site I like checking out. Most of the sites I've been to have fans(?) that are more interested in complaining about everything, rather than having fun. I tried going to a Star Trek site,for example, and those people seemed miserable! Any episode you mentioned they groaned about! Anyway, the other thing I like about this site is that it's amazing how much activity it gets, despite the fact that there really hasn't been much Indy activity for a long time.
: (And yes, Temple of Doom IS one of the greatest movies ever made.)

I totally agree with you, sajnu. Even at theforce.net, some fans spend hours talking about all the lines from Star Wars that they absolutely hate (which was pretty much all of them) and they go on and on complaining about how much the Star Wars: Special Edition sucks. They call themselves fans and say how much they like the movies, yet at times, they fiercely attack alot of scenes. I am thankful that there is no bickering like that on this forum.

James Lambert

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]