Indy videos

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rocky from HRBGB103-04.splitrock.net on May 28, 1999 at 16:34:04:

For a while now I have seen the Indy videos on ebay for sale, with the description as being "out of print"
Well I didn't believe them. Now I know that they were a few years ago when McDonalds did their promotion on them, but they were back in print not long afterwards.
Well I believe them now. I work for a local Suncoast store and we have what's called "Pulldowns" Basically the home office tells us that we haven't sold something for a while so they want the extras sent back so they can distribute them to another area that they do sell in.
Well there are a page of what's known as "Vendor Delete's" These are movies that the manufacture has stopped making, and guess what was among the vendor deletes. Yep-the Indy trilogy. Apparently they are now officially out of print. Now this could be a good thing. They could be repackaging them and rerelease them at a future date (Hopefully around Christmas) But when they do rerelease them, it would be a perfect time to bring them out in widescreen format and (Don't get excited yet) DVD. I personally believe this is what they are going to do. Only time will tell.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]