Re: Harrisons address/Disney "Indy" jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LFM from Floricola.dw.net on May 29, 1999 at 05:09:35:

In Reply to: Harrisons address/Disney "Indy" jacket posted by Rick on May 28, 1999 at 16:13:00:

: I know that Harrison bought and gutted a brownstone in NYC, he lives there when his kids are in school. An actress I know "rollerbladed" into his Land Cruiser/Rover (?) one day ans she said he was a great guy. He offered to take her to the hospital, but she said an autograph would suffice! He supplied the paper!
: On another note, I've been wearing my Disney "Indy" jacket all over the place on and off for 2 years now, from hiking trips to rain and snow and sun....it holds up much better than the oficial jacket (which I keep in a curio-cabinet with other Indy paraphenalia). It's in THIS consumer's opinion, that cowhide holds up and retains more warmth than lambs-skin, the "real" jacket felt kinda flimsy, for lack of a better word, but it looks great in the cabinet.

: Here's to "INDY IV"
: Rick

Sometimes I really start to think that other people have a much better life than me. I mean this is not fair, I've wanted a real Harrison Ford autograph for so long now and other people are always one step ahead. I want to meet Harrison Ford. That would be awesome. I must be wishing on someone elses star.
LFM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]