Re: TRIVIA CONTEST '99

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on May 29, 1999 at 08:01:47:

In Reply to: TRIVIA CONTEST '99 posted by Adam on May 28, 1999 at 14:13:17:

: Hey everyone,

: As someone who was at one time a regular contributor to this post (so long ago I'd doubt anyone would remember me -- I've been busy the last year and a half working on a variety of film projects that are in development here in Hollywood), I wanted to know if there was any demand for a new trivia contest.

: Almost 2 years ago, I posted on Micah's website a variety of trivia questions, offering prizes to the winners. As some of the winners may tell you, these questions were rather complex (being that I'm not too keen on giving my Indy treasures away).

: I've been flirting the idea of posting a new set of questions, working in conjunction with Micah. The quetions are pretty much complete, and number in the hundreds. I think if a new contest was to be made, we'd have to have it on a specific page, rather than a simple post on the board.

: Are any of you interested, after all this time?

: I have a variety of prizes to offer, including posters, magazines, photos, and autographed memorabilia. The stakes here would be higher than ever before -- thus the questions would be harder.

: If you're interested, let me know. I'd also like to hear your feedback. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for questions to include, please email me.

: All the best.

: Adam
Actually, Adam, I had given you up for dead and had to go on with my life (grins). Please contact me off line so we can get our heads together again about my contribution to your prizes offerings. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]