Re: Who ARE you people, anyway???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on May 29, 1999 at 11:16:08:

In Reply to: Re: Who ARE you people, anyway??? posted by Steve on May 29, 1999 at 10:23:39:

: : In the few weeks I've been on this site I'm starting to get a feel for the personalities of the people who post on this forum. But it'd be nice to have a little biographical info to go along with the picture in my head. Especially with some of you frequent posters like Michealson, Short Round, Sajnu, Mack and Tessa.

: : So for all of you folks out there, how's about a little personal info? Nothing too personal but how about AGE, RACE, SEX, and HOMETOWN...

: : I'll start.

: : I'm a single, white male of thirty-four and I live in Kansas City, Missouri. See, that wasn't too painful.

: I'm married, 3 teenage daughters, and a cabinet maker by trade. I have an intense interest in archaeology, probaly due to a degee given me by Ms. State Univ. in anthropology many years ago. I consider myself an amateur anthropologist and treasure hunter. I have been an avid backpacker since being discharged from the military. This was many years ago as well. I spend much of my free time probing old indian sites locally for artifacts. I have always had a passion for hats, adding the fedora a few years ago. And I am a lover of Indy movies. And I may be the grandpa here, logging in at 48. Steve

THANK YOU STEVE!! I thought I was the only one her who could actually remember Ike! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]