Re: This may be old, but if there was an Indy Special Edition, what would you put in it?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willie(not that kinda girl) from ts1-26.sal.cyberis.net on May 30, 1999 at 14:03:00:

In Reply to: Re: This may be old, but if there was an Indy Special Edition, what would you put in it? posted by Short Round on May 29, 1999 at 07:59:34:

:
: : Here's my ideas:
: : Raiders- Restore Marion's dialogue about Abner's death. And Restore the periscope scenes.
: : Temple of Doom-Nothing much here, just restore the dialogue in the Shanghai streets, you know, the "Dr. Jones, where is Wu Han?" "Uh, Shorty, Wu Han won't be coming with us." and the rest. And take out that one useless scene in Willie's bedroom.
: : Last Crusade-I don't think there's anything her.

: : Give your ideas!

: Well I think in Last Crusade that there should be distance restoring. Like on the beginning when Fedora and his men are going down the mountain to chase young Indy, they show they are at the top, and they show a minutes of Indy and they are still coming from the top. I mean they are where they left off still. And they should put in all the missing scenes besides The Execution of Sallah and when Shorty dies in the Lava Pit. And enhance more of the effects with nows technology.

That part at the beginning of the Last Crusade always annoyed me too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]