To all the Indy collectors out there...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port124.maxc03.bignet.net on May 31, 1999 at 07:55:09:

I am a huge Indy collector (about 700 pieces) and I was wondering about other collectors. I have some questions for y'all!!

1) When did you start collecting? (For me - 1991)

2) What was the first Indy item you acquired? (Mine was the Kenner "Raiders" board game in 1981, although the thing that got me collecting was when McDonald's sold the Indy videos in '91 and then the YIJC came on.)

3)How many items are in your collection? (Approx. 700 pieces)

4) What's your favorite Indy collectible and why? (That would be the complete set of Kenner action action figures, because they are what collecting is all about!! They are hard to acquire and when you have them all, you feel that you've accomplished something.)

5) What's your least favorite Indy collectible and why? ( I think the Indy party supplies because there's so darn many of them - 2 sizes of napkins, 2 sizes of plates, 2 sizes of cups, invitations, and a table cover - and they're not that cool!)

6) What's your srangest Indy collectible? ( That's a toughy! I have a lot of weird things in my collection, from soap to kid's PJs. But the oddest, I think is a bag of Indy potato chips (actually, there more like Funyuns) called Ringos from Great Britain. Prawn cocktail flavored.MMmmmm

Well, thanks for your time,

The Man with the Hat

"Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: