I knew you'd miss the point entirely...sorry I said anything. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust159.tnt2.provo.ut.da.uu.net on May 31, 1999 at 15:00:00:

In Reply to: Calm down posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on May 31, 1999 at 12:48:53:

:
: : It truly amazes me that such a person can locate this Indiana Jones forum a few months back, blather at the mouth about "Star Wars this and that," then have the nerve to criticize ANY element of the Phantom Menace. It truly boggles the mind. Let me remind you that you've chosen a nickname for this INDY forum from one of Return of the Jedi's Special Edition bathtub toy character's which added NOTHING to the story but a little comic relief, but is ultimately a perfect example of the definition of retarded. Jar Jar had a lot more reason for being in this movie than people are giving Lucas credit for. I guess everyone has their opinion about what's funny. But as the old adage goes: "If you don't find the joke funny, it's probably about you." I think you're the retard. But, we're only voicing opinions here, right?

: : I guess the formula when wasting time talking about Star Wars on this forum is to end my post with something like:

: : Indy Rocks! --nitzsche

: In what way am I the retard? Just because I picked a nickname from a comic relief character that adds nothing to the story? How shallow can you get? I liked the Yasim character for the 30 or so second screen time he had. He was funny. He definitely would have been irritating if he had the screen time Jar Jar got. As you said, "We're only voicing opinions right?" Well, it doesn't look like you are. You're more like insulting people. You are such a headcase. If you don't like what I put, then leave me alone. You obviously ARE the retard. nitzsche, don't respond to this thread if you are going to insult me back. Don't let it escalate from nothing to nothing. I have an opinion about Jar Jar. You have yours. Don't go all nuts on me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]