Once again, that was great ROB!!nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from corp01.eli.net on June 01, 1999 at 15:20:06:

In Reply to: Just asking??? posted by ROB T. on June 01, 1999 at 02:24:18:

:
: : #1) I Wouldn't even go after the Cross of Coronado to begin with. And if I was being chased by fedora and his thugs I would get on the train and when I would get to the part on the train when I jump onto the mailbag thing I would jump off before it goes back over the train and knock my self out!

: : #2) If I was one the boat retrieving it I would just run and jump off.

: : #3) I wouldn't even try going under the library until night so I secretly get in. And if I couldn't I'd use the sewer. But if the guys put the thing on fire, even if I flipped over the coffin wouldn't the petrolium I am standing in under it go on fire?

: : #4) The chase in the boats would probably be no different than how it was with Indy except I might piss in my pants!

: : #5) After I get dad I'd run the living heck out of there and leave Elsa there if I knew she was a Nazi. But if I didn't I'd either listen to Dad, or use my marksman ship technique and shoot Vogel.

: : #6) If I was tied up I wouldn't count on the lighter. I would try to weave myself out. But anything can happen.

: : #7) If I was being chased by Nazis on motorcycles I'd try to weave through plants and trees and stuff but with my luck I might crash and go flying.

: : #8) Instead of punching Vogel scream like a little lady. How do I know he doesn't have a gun or does?

: : #9) The end is in the Bipline for me hehe

: : #10) I would run like the dickens!!! And trying to make the birds fly in the jet is a slim chance.

: : #11) The rest is history on the tank!

: : #12) I would survive the first challenge easily. I would just put my back to one wall and use my feet on the other to go over it. I would just drop rocks on the stones to see which one breaks. And the third one I'd have trouble on. I need the faith and I'd be scared even looking down.

: : #13) I would do like Indy did trying to find the Grail.

: : I would then ride my horse into the sunset.

: ROB T. here,

: Was this inspired by my essay "Could I Be Indiana Jones?"
: If so, I'm flattered.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: