Another Short Round conspiracy theory.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-321.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 02, 1999 at 09:12:30:

Everyone heard my conspiracy theories and here is one HUGE A** conspiracy theory. I really really think on the movie Dumbo Drop(with Danny Glover) or whatever, where army troops had to find an elephant for a tribe of people, I think most of that movie was inspired from the character of Short Round.

#1) On Temple of Doom, it seamed like Shorty liked that elephant he was riding, you know the baby elephant. And you know, on the movie the little chinese boy liked the elephant similar to the way Shorty did.

#2) He seamed like the one who wouldn't hesitate to take a punch at anyone who deserved it. Like Shorty in Temple of Doom, when he had to fight he did. He didn't ball up in a corner holding his eyes to let Indy do all the punching and fighting.

#3) His parents are dead, like Short stuff.

#4) The tribes on the movie are similar to the Temple of Doom tribe, and they had a loss that the newcomers were sent to retrieve.

#5) One of the persons of the Army team were whiny like Willie and one like Indy, brave, smart, and the smart one of them all.

And one theory of mine I think happened to Shorty was maybe he stayed with the people. Do you think it is possible?? Your thoughts please.

"Hey maybe me and you go to America. You like America? You my best friend, you my best friend."
–Short Round to Elephant

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]