What should the jacket look like for the next Indy film?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8f4.dialup.mindspring.com on June 02, 1999 at 20:35:07:

In Reply to: Re: Does any one have a LC wested jacket? And an opinion of it to go with that.. I ordered mine two weeks ago! posted by Vagabond on June 02, 1999 at 17:15:57:

: :
: : I had a LC Wested jacket but wound up selling it to a friend to get the Raiders version...there is nothing wrong with it though I found the color a little large and the storm flap buttons, although they are only at the top and bottom did irk me just a tiny bit...other than that it was a great jacket, just the wrong size....now I have my 42 Regular Raiders wested jacket and its perfect...you will love your LC Jacket....trust me....

:
: Thanks for your opinion.. I'm sure I will love it! I have just heard from many people that the collar is pretty large, though it looked great in the film!

: The Vagabond

Since it changes with every film my recommendation would be too keep the LC jacket with the longer length and press studs but change the collar back to the smaller size. BTW, I have a Crusade jacket and I love it. I prefer the smaller collar on the other versions but overall you can't beat it. The press studs are sharp. Just curl the collar like in the film and you're set.

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: