I think Lucas now will produce JP3

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert from voyager.stfx.com on June 03, 1999 at 12:48:56:

In Reply to: Same problem posted by Micah on June 03, 1999 at 07:30:55:

: I'm sure the Edmonton Journal is very reliable at reporting the news, but on this score I think they have the same problem as IMDB. Unless they are quoting Spielberg or Lucas it's all speculation on their part.

: Also, they list Jurassic Park as a Lucas project when he has nothing to do with it (unless you count ILM's involvement).

: --Micah

Right, Lucas had no part in the Jarassic Park series, but this new one that supposedly is coming next year, I speculate that Lucas will collaborate with Spielberg (Spielberg won't be directing JP3, I suspect both of them will produce) for JP3. Micah, have some more faith, Indy 4 will be definitely in theatres 2001 and I will line up with my brother for it. Just for fun, even if nobody will. It will be just to show that there is a fan base for Indiana Jones too. Hey, I just got an idea, how about we all line up in Edmonton for Indy4. Yeah!!! Like Aragorn, LFM, Meg, everyone. That would be so awesome!!! If that would be possible, I'd love to.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]