Re: Indy CCG

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt from ww-pa01.proxy.aol.com on April 18, 1998 at 15:56:41:

In Reply to: Indy CCG posted by brandons on April 10, 1998 at 11:59:37:

Yeah. It could be based on the Star Trek Next Generation CCG style with a spaceline, intergalactic artifacts, dillemas etc..........

Except in the Indy CCG the spaceline would be a sort of map or a line of places indy would have to go(i.e. The Temple of Doom, or the Canyon of the Crescent Moon etc...) There could be different characters you could play. And for EXPANSION packs, you could have young indy from the beginning of Last Crusade or the Henry Jones Sr. I was thinking about this for a long time and I'm GLAD someone else thought of it too...DILLEMAS could BE the bad guys from the movies, or snakes, or anything INdy had to face etc..
The way to accomplish missions (PLaces [spaceline] etc.) is that you would have to form bands of adventurers like the friends from the movie( they would all have skills required to accomplish the basic MISSION. THe place is the basic mission) Once they accomplish the misison, they would get the artifacts (the shankara stones, the ark, the Holy Grail etc..........) Just my comments on what I think to be a great idea...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]