Re: Has anyone been able to spot Indiana Jones in The Phantom Menace?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by geoff from spider-wg013.proxy.aol.com on June 03, 1999 at 20:22:52:

In Reply to: Has anyone been able to spot Indiana Jones in The Phantom Menace? posted by Brett (Yasim) Lambert on May 31, 1999 at 14:27:13:

: Attention, all people who have already seem The Phantom Menace. Have you spotted Indy at the Pod Race sequence? I've seen it 3 times. haven't been able to find my favorite archeologist. Can anyone the sighting of Indy?
ok, I'm not positive, but for the 1/2 a second a certain character is on screen, it sure as hell looks like Indy. There are 2 very similar crowd shots near the end of the podrace. The shot looks to be an entire block of the crowd, stairs to stairs. All the way on the right of the screen, next to the stairs on the EXTREME right, about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way down the screen, is a human(?) wearing a light yellow shirt and a brown hat-like thing on his head. This character is only there in the first of such shots. He's NOT there the 2nd time. NOTE:
this is a large shot with lots of people, maybe 20 people high and 30 people across. I apologize if this isn't the right shot, but good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]