Re: I have just made a new Indyfan!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sevenwords from 1Cust30.tnt1.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on June 04, 1999 at 22:47:57:

In Reply to: Re: I have just made a new Indyfan! posted by Meg on June 04, 1999 at 21:23:40:

".....My boy we are pilgrams in an unholy land"
All you have to do is show them the way and they will follow. I think that's great...but don't think that I'm crazy now.

: : At school, I let my friend Mike borrow my Indiana Jones trilogy. He saw Raiders and Temple of Doom, when he was very little, and hardly remembers it, and he never even saw Last Crusade. He was 7 at the time, and he thought it didn't look very good. Well, all that is changing since I let him borrow my movies for the weekend. I made him a really huge Star Wars fan, now it's only fair I make him a really huge Indiana Jones fan. Right guys? Who knows, maybe he'll start posting at the forum (of course, I'll have to tell him about this site, in order for him to post here). What do you guys think of my conversions I'm making?

: Well, I think it's great that your showing others these great movies!!! Keep them comming!! LOL

: ~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]