You don't know what to believe now a days!! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from proxy-521.public.rwc.webtv.net on June 06, 1999 at 10:48:07:

In Reply to: Re: INDY 4 FACTS!!!!! ITS ALREADY BEING MADE!!! posted by Fact on June 06, 1999 at 10:34:17:

: : I got this from a webpage but I am not sure if this is real but read it anyway:

: : My friend said that he had been hired for several days at a studio (he neglected to say which one) and has been paid $300 for moving boxes and stuff. Anyway he was on set that resembled a bar and he saw Harrison Ford watching the construction nearby. So my friend humbly approached him and talked to him for a minute or two; he said that Harrison was a really nice guy. Anyway Harrison DID NOT tell my friend that the set was for INDIANA JONES 4. BUT the people who hired my friend DID!

: : Oh and Indyfans, there was another part of the webpage that said something about Cinescape or one of the cine webpages getting mailed the Indy 4 script and they say that the script is about Indy trying to find a device which is responsible for the destroying of Atlantis.
: :              Regards– Mr. Round.

: This is a lie, don't believe any of this!!!!!!!!

:
: John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: