Re: Do you have a problem with Belgians?!! huh

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from ttbashir.Belgium.EU.net on June 07, 1999 at 14:15:18:

In Reply to: Re: Do you have a problem with Belgians?!! huh posted by Mark Indy on June 07, 1999 at 14:02:55:

: : : I saw "Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" for the first time yesterday. With the surround sound crankin' it was almost like a real movie. I really enjoyed it but that Remy guy was annoying from the start. I only saw a few of the YIJC when they originally aired on ABC so I have the rest of the series to look forward to seeing someday. Hopefully it will be on DVD soon.

: : : Cheers,
: : : Abner

: : Just kidding. ;-)
: : I'm also from Belgium you see and I like Remy and that Indy was with the Belgian army. It makes me a but proud.
: : -Webley-

: I loved Remy, I thought he was a great character. Especially in The Phantom Train of Doom and that other Africa episode it was coupled with. You should be proud Webley, Belgium is a great country. Go EU!

: : )
: Mark

Just don't eat the Belgian chickens!!
There's some great humor going on between Indy and Remy. Like in The Phantom Train of Doom when Indy sais to Remy: "You Belgians eat everything!" or something like that and in the Congo 1917 episode when Indy is knocked down by Remy etc.
Remy is really played by a Belgian but infamous actor. I once saw him in a movie. He also had a small but humorous role.
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]