Re: New Indy website: Rockhammer's Dig!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on June 07, 1999 at 18:40:38:

In Reply to: New Indy website: Rockhammer's Dig! posted by Rockhammer on June 07, 1999 at 14:39:01:

: Hi,
: I wanted to give you all the url to my new website,
: Rockhammer's Dig. It is dedicated to The World of Indiana Jones RPG from West End Games, but has many sections that you'll want to see even if you're not into the RPG. Among them is a gallery of all comics covers from Marvel and Dark Horse, a complete Indy timeline, a message board, a books cover gallery, a links page, and of course adventures for the RPG plus pre-generated characters. Some (most) of these sections are still under construction, but all are operational and have at least something on them. Others are finished.
: Come visit and find out on your own! Please leave a message in the Adventurer's Forum. Any and all construtive criticism is encouraged and welcome.

: http://rockhammersdig.webjump.com

: Rockhammer

It's pretty cool! I understand that much of it is under construction - I can't wait to see what it'll look like once it's completed! :)

My friends and I started playing the West End Indiana Jones game about a year ago, and I have to say that the game is well-made (LOTS of info about both Indy and the world around him). I know that originally it was made for the Masterbook system, as were the first couple of modules that came out for it. The later modules were made to be used with West End's new (at the time) D6 system, which in my opinion is much better suited for fast-paced Indy adventures than the Masterbook system was.

Will the website concentrate more on the Masterbook system or the D6 system... or just simply on the Indy content in the game and modules (regardless of the system)?

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]